1. What type of boys come to Camp Emes?
Camp Emes is geared to 9th-12th grade boys with a Mesivta (Yeshiva high school) background.
Being a Midrash Shmuel program, we accept boys who would potentially be interested in the Yeshiva.
2. Should I be concerned to send my son abroad?
Your son’s physical and spiritual safety are our No. 1 priority. We cultivate a fun but secure environment. Reach out to us for any further questions!
3. What does a day in Camp Emes look like?
Starting with Shacharis and a bumper breakfast, campers learn with cream-of-the-crop Yeshivah members in small groups. The day is filled with trips, activities, and awesome food!
4. Can I see the full itinerary?
See sample trips and activities on our homepage. Full itinerary coming soon…
5. Do you have insurance? A medic?
Wherever we go, our trained medic goes. And yes, we’ll send you insurance info during the registration process.
6. How do flights work? Do we have to make our own way there?
Camp Emes comes on a group flight from New York. Once you’re registered, we’ll send you specific directives how to book your ticket with the other campers. See you at the airport!
7. How much does the Camp cost?
Camp fees are $6500 which includes airfare. We purchase group tickets and plans and help you set up the rest of the details, so you really have little to organize.
8. I’d love to visit my Aunt Zelda in Israel. Is there a Shabbos I can go?
Sure! We’ll find the shabbos most boys want to visit family/friends of their own and make sure it happens.
9. I’d love to know how it’s going for my son. Do you send updates?
Absolutely! During camp we send out weekly newsletters with pictures and info.
10. When is the camp?
The first half of the Summer!
June 25th – July 19th 2023
6th Tammuz – 1st Av 5783
join in 3 easy steps
We’ll make every effort to get back to you within a week.
We’ll get in touch to make sure you are a good fit for Camp Emes.
Once accepted, we'll send you all the info you need, including flights.